Monday, April 21, 2008

Snow!!!!!!!!


There is snow in Powell. Okay wait a minute.... there was snow in powell. Sunday it snowed and snowed and even stayed through monday morning. So I decided I better get the girls out to play in the snow before it melted and sure enough it was melted by the afternoon. Dakota did not like it, I think it could have been due to the swim suit oops no not swim suit, snow suit :) and the lack of movement. Cloe loved it, she threw snow at me so I had to get her back and we laughed about that and she loved making snow angels and then she decided that her gloves where holding her back so I said ok but your hands are going to get cold and she touched the snow and that was the end of being outside. We had to go inside and cuddle in a blanket.

FHE: Brent gave a lesson on Faith and letting the lord lead us where we need to go we also talked about what faith meant and for part of the activity we showed them that we hid their "Lovey's" Under a blanket. (Lovey's is the word we use for their stuffed toy they sleep with and love.) Then we said, " Are you're lovey's under there?" "Can you see them?" "No, but they are still there." And we related it to our heavenly Father. Then we also played a game to race who could find the objects faster on a one of those hidden pictures. Cloe did really good.

7 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

You always have great FHE ideas! Thanks for sharing. As to the weather, I wish it would snow in casper just so there would be a reason for the cold wind. It's nearly 70 one day and only 35 the next. I can't wait for the warmer weather. But then, I'll probably wish it was cooler again. Your girls looked adorable in their snowsuits!!!

Trish said...

Great pictures of the snow. I'm glad you got at least one cold day this spring. :o) We've had great weather the last two days. I hope it lasts. Any luck with housing yet?

LindsC said...

All of our options have run out or haven't worked out except we are still on the list for the house in Burlington. Now we are number two but the guy still didn't know if we'd get it or not. The rasmussen's were still renting there house to some young men who weren't living there but paying rent. :)

Brenny said...

The snow day looked fun! I love the FHE idea -- you FHE ideas are my favorite thing. I need to start making notes on what you guys do. Such great ideas!

wyomingerica said...

4 houses sold this week. They didn't even go on the market. I heard about an open in a grandma's basement. It is a 2 bedroom. If your interested I will get you some information.

wyomingerica said...

http://www.developbighorncounty.com/landlords.html this web site has a bunch of landlords names.

Michelle said...

Carson always takes his gloves off too, and then he comes in crying that his hands hurt and need to be warmed up. Congrats on the new job! That's exciting.