Mom, Dakota, and Cloe having a snack.
Weekend: Brent's Parents came to visit this weekend. It was a nice visit. We love having them come to stay. We had to do more business then play though. We drove about looking for places to live. There isn't that much. But we'll find something nice. We did enjoy one of the last weekends we'll have for awhile and we even got to watch parts of conference too.
FHE: Brent gave a lesson on making a happy home wherever we go. Something like that he did a good job :) I'm a little nervous about such a small town. Then Cloe wanted to do "Skin Stickers" for the activity. Skin stickers is the name we have given for fake tatoo's because we do not want to promote tatoo's anymore then we have to. ;) This is Cloe and her Flower "Skin Sticker."
5 comments:
good luck with the apartment search! I like that you call tattoos skin stickers.
I can understand some of your concerns about the small town. It was fun for me to grow up in one and there are a lot of good things about it, but some things were hard. Like for us to be in dance or gymnastics or anything besides sports basically we had to drive to Cody or Powell. To get groceries or go to the doctor you usually had to drive to Cody or Powell. It was a lot of time in the car for just basic things. I'll ask my mom if she's heard of anything in the Burlington area. That would be close to Basin, plus it's closer to Cody (Walmart. :o) The wards are great there--a really good mix, young mothers, little kids, lots of youth, older people. Wow, I could (and have) written a book!
Thanks Trish, That would be good. I'm glad you did like it though. Maybe I could start some dance classes. :)
I was totally thinking that today! I bet you'd be a huge hit. :o)
My dad called this morning with a possibility. He has no idea what condition the house is in, but the location is great. It's in Burlington, across from the park and down the street from the school. In the past it was one of the teacher houses, but it sounds like the last people who lived in it weren't that great. Anyway, if you are interested, send me or Trevor an e-mail and I'll give you the phone numbers. I would have just e-mailed this to you, but I can't find your address or phone number anywhere and Trevor's at work. :o)
Post a Comment