If you do not recognize these Bars stools from visiting us in the past it's probably because we didn't have them at the time. The Day that some church members had come over to help us load up in Powell, there was a garage sale near by and I just decided to take a look and I found these Bar stools and we had to fit them in our already packed trailer or truck or something like that. Brent was really happy with the new purchase. But hey I'd been looking for a good deal
FHE: Hasn't been posted in a while because we are trying to get used to our new schedule here in Greybull and with brent's new job. We have mostly been doing lot's of driving around and going to the park and going on walks. I think that we will have to do family home evening on the first day brent has off our something like that. We'll be experimenting with the best option and keep them posted.
5 comments:
I like the bar stools. Great purchase and if it keeps the kids entertained... bonus! Cute pictures of the girls. Dakota looks so big. Is she walking?
OH yes she is Walking, she's been walking for 5 months now, I'm surprised I didn't tell you!
How have you been, did you watch any of those movies yet? I'm going through withdraws maybe I will stop and get it sometime.
Oh yes yes, I haven't had time to watch them, I started to show Brent persuasion but then we started doing something else, anyway it is in our player and I just haven't yet so I could bring them by your house too, I've been thinking about that, Sorry Dakota ripped up the case it was in I'll have to see what I've got to bring it to you.
I know! it was such an awesome surprise for me that you both came down. I'm always happy when I get to see you. :) I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment