Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Looking UP!!
I feel Like things have been super negative on our blog lately, so here's to Looking up! :)
Last Weekend Grandma Nessi came to Visit! We had a fun drive to Billings and a good lunch at Famous Daves. My mom was so excited about that. :) It was a good day! Then Grandma and Grandpa Casey came and dropped off the Jeep for us to borrow I guess it's making it's rounds. :) The girls were having a great time getting lot's of attention and were all over Grandpa!
We have really been using our double stroller and taking advantage of the path by our house and the park and even riding around town. Church went well. I had to leave Cloe with the Jensen's for awhile okay a long while, so I could take the wiggly cranky one yr old (dakota) out so she would stop interrupting the meeting. I did get the chance to bear my testimony amoungst the crazyness. We met lot's of really nice people who are all going to try and help us get out of our house and who invited us for dinner and just really nice. The Sanderson's were there too another recognizable face. Along with a couple people from our powell ward who were there visiting. We like it here and Brent likes his job. He got called into work last night on his first day off, so he's sleeping right now.

We have weeded and moved some debri away from some iris and roses around our trailer. It just makes things feel a bit better and more like home.
I've also hung up a geranium in front of the kitchen window for a little more curb appeal and a nicer view from the kitchen window.
The girls and I got our swimsuits on and the sprinkler up and running and had a great time running through the sprinkler. Dakota did it a little bit and Cloe just kept going and going and even staying in the middle for 20 seconds, mom got 6 seconds, and it was really fun when all three of us held hands and ran through together. Then it started raining and we ran through the rain and fixed up the yard.
Labels:
good,
Greybull home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You've got such a good attitude about everything, and can see the positive in your situation. It's not going to be long before something else comes along. Keep us posted.
Hi, I want to call you this morning, but I think it is to early. Will you come to dinner tonight? We would love to have you. I will call a little later in the day. Erica
Double strollers are nice. :o) We've definately got a lot of use out of ours. The geranium looks great too.
How fun to run through the sprinklers! I think the little touches and weeding do make the place look good. I agree with Trish, the geranium looks great!
Post a Comment