Cloe calls herself Loe ann or friend Loe. When we were at the park the other day she was trying to play with some older kids and they weren't paying attention to her so she started yelling, "my name is Loe." She really likes to make friends. She loved the hispanic boy at the park who spoke mostly spanish but kept saying, "come on come on." She has also really enjoyed playing with Ren and jumping on his Tramp.
Last night we went to Trapper Creek lodge for Dinner it was so good and so was our company, Erica and Doug. It seems like they know everyone here, I wonder when we will get there. :) Brent has started his four days on today, it was sooooo nice to have four days off in a row I can't believe how much stuff we've been getting done.
7 comments:
Well when there is only 6 people in the town it isn't to hard. I dont' think I know anybody, just the people that where there last night. Lets go to dinner again soon. So Brent can have a STEAK!! Well so I can have a steak too. See you around.
:) Cloe is so cute! I love her so much! She's so smart...I can't stop laughing about how mom told me she was looking at...yeah I think you know what I'm talking about? "what is that Gamma?" "I look at it." :)... and yeah...the pre-school is crazy...but mostly I'm having a hard time with the adults not the kids. :) and I just don't know what to do with myself sometimes...like when I have seven or so little kids running around like crazy taking each others toys and hitting and sitting and spitting on each other. :) I LOVE YOU!!!
It IS so long and cute and curly! Awwhh.
Cloe is so cute! Well, both your kids are. Layla had curly hair but when we cut it this last time, we cut off all her curls and they didn't come back. I was so sad. Hopefully Cloe's stay!
Cloe is so cute and I love that she likes to make friends! I'm jealous that you got to eat at Trapper Creek. When we come up there in August, we'll have to plan a night.
And I'm jealous you got to play with Doug and Erica. They are fun friends. :)
I can't believe how much Cloe is growing up. It's cool that's she's social too. I'm glad Abby and Brinly are. :o)
Too cute! I could just see her playing with the hispanic boy. Kids can still play together even if they don't understand each others language. Cloe is a social girl and very cute, so who wouldn't want to play with her!!
Post a Comment