Saturday, June 21, 2008

Poopie Drink

This is so her, she has such an attitude and mind of her own.
Dakota sure can smile!
Playing upside down.
Cloe is such a little cutie!
When Cloe was learning how to use the toilet, well what am I kidding myself she is still learning how to use the potty anyway she would get a special drink if she pooped on the potty. So, then she started calling them poopy drinks and now we all call them poopy drinks, people must think we're crazy. And not to mention that the name is really unappetizing. :)

We have been spending a lot of time looking for houses and driving around looking for , for sale signs, we haven't found anything that is really really what we want to buy and can afford. And everytime I call on a rental I just hear about it's either just been rented out that morning, yesterday, or something really similar. We did find a piece of land with a nice trailer on it that Brent's parents came and looked at this weekend they are thinking of buying a piece of land and renting something to us. I'm just ready to get out of our "Stinky Pinky" (the name of our current home, who came up with that name :)

5 comments:

Brenny said...

Stinky Pinky! Classic. I hope you find something soon. Dakota's smile really is fabulous! Justthe thing I need for a Monday morning...

curt and cathy said...

We like the poppie drinks. We'll have to try one next time we're there.

Michelle said...

Carson is still learning to use the potty too. It seems to take forever if you ask me. Finding good housing can be a pain. Hopefully something works out soon.

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

When Judd has bad breath, I ask him if he ate a poop sandwich! Now I'll ask him if he had a poopie poppy! LOL

LeeAnn said...

stinky pinky. :) I like that one. I LOVE YOU LINDSAY!! and I always love the pictures! they were some of my favorite e-mails on the mish. :)