
Lately when Cloe is telling me that she is Cold she Puts her hands in really close and Shakes and says, "It's Freezing!" It really cute, the shaking is so strong that you would think she was freezing to death.

Dakota Looked up and Smiled at me sooooo cute. Needless to say I missed it! :)

LoL what Can I say! Cloe She is quite alot of fun!

Oh well here at least she doesn't look like she is in Pain.

The Greybull Parade was today, so I got the girls all lathered in Sunblock packed us a lunch and took the double stroller down to the Parade. Cloe was really getting the hang of getting the Candy. I had to keep Dakota in the stroller for most of it because I was there by myself and they kept going in two different directions and I couldn't keep them in arms length.



She Really Didn't want to be in there but she also really didn't stay by me and Cloe. There was this lady there with her grandkids and she was helping Cloe with her candy anyway she kept calling her Grandma, she must be missing her grandma's.
They were both Waving really well at all the floats.
Now Let's go home and take a nap!
3 comments:
Fun little parade. We were on the other street. Looks like you enjoyed yourselves. See you tomorrow.
What a fun day!!! It's so neat that you braved the parade by yourself with the girls. I remember doing that too. Those are fun times.
How fun! And as an aunt who likes to see her nieces, there were so many wonderful pictures of the girls! I laughed and loved that one of Dakota looking away. Shoot! So fun.
Post a Comment