Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thank-You!!!!!!

We have been getting everything back into order! And we are very thankful to our heavenly father for helping us through a hard time. We are also grateful that we will have a new place to live and new vehicles.

Brent and I have to take a deep breath and sigh of relief because we will be moving into a new rental soon. Only two more months of "Stinky Pinky!" Are land lords will be Curt and Cathy Casey. :) They are purchasing some land and a modular (single wide) which will be a big step up from our currant location. Fortunatly I will not be in a panic rush to buy a house now. Which I am truly grateful for. Here are some pictures of the new place. I hope Cathy doesn't mind me posting pictures of our new house. :) (I think paperwork is still in the work.)

Here is also a picture of a house that I saw while house shopping! It's nice to go see what's out here and on the market and prices the houses are going! I loved this Fireplace and built ins in this older house.We are also grateful that we got the insurance money back from the car accident or should I say Truck accident. So, we decided to head out and go shooping for a new vehicle. Yes I know we said we were going to buy a van but we have another thing to be grateful for. My Grandma is going to be donating her van to us so we were able to get something with four wheel drive. WE did have a hard time going at first because Steve and Ruth were going to be in town for the Sanderson Family reunion but we did get to spend some time with them before we left. We all got to tour the Jail where brent works and the girls and I went swimming with their whole crew. We had a good time. Then we left for Green River/Salt Lake. We looked around Green River for a vehicle but we could get anyone to give us a good deal on what we needed so we left the girls with Grandma and went to Salt Lake. The girls had a great time with Grandma Casey she sure has lot's of fun things for them to do. Swimming, sand castle's, music, and more.

We went to the Auto Mall and we found the truck we wanted it was too much money so I wasn't even going to try but the guy wanted us to so I told them that I wasn't going to sit there forever trying to get to a price if they weren't going to go as low I needed it to be. So, the salesman went and got the manager and they came down. (It was the end of the month, the end of a quater, and the end of a day and they had only sold one other vehicle that day. Plus it was a truck most people are not trying to buy something with high gas milage.) So, we got lucky and bought a 2004 Nissan Titan. I love it! Here is brent driving our new truck off the lot.

We also got to go to dinner with LeeAnn and got to see her working at the BYU Bookstore. We drove back to Green River and spent some time with Brent's Parents and returned their Jeep, which we are also grateful that we got to borrow! We are truly grateful for our family and everything that they do for us. Thanks we love you all!

4 comments:

wyomingerica said...

your pictures are so fun. I love the new pickup, so cool. And the new house, even better. Have a great week.

Brenny said...

The new pickup is shiny... It looks great and I'm glad you won't be in 'Stinky Pinky' for very much longer. :)

Ruth said...

We really really were glad we got to see you guys and go swimming with you and the girls. I do have to say your new truck is amazing and we are so excited for you both.
We love you guys!!

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

I'm glad things are working out. Holy buckets, I wish we could by such a sweet truck! I won't tell Judd, he'll be jealous! :)