Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Casey Camping
This last weekend was a blast! It is always nice to get away especially from stinky pinky :) and have a good time with family! We went camping in the big horns close to Greybull and right next to Shell creek. Unfortunatly I did not get even one picture of our time there. I was either chasing after children, didn't want to take pictures with the crappy camera, or didn't know where the camera was. Dakota also had a little bit of a rough time with diarhea, vomiting, fat bleeding lip, and always wanting mommy! She is fearless though same with Cloe. Cloe liked climbing stumps and hanging out with grandma. They both liked the dogs, throwing rocks in the river and picking flowers. I did get a few minutes to myself to read and take some naps during kids naps, and also got to do some fishing. Brent got to do a lot of fishing and the kids tried it but got bored really fast or maybe they didn't even start. :) Anyway, good weekend! Check out Cathy's, Cathy's again, Brenda's, Brenda's again, and Ruth's (I'm sure ruth will post them soon) blog for some Camping pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment