Saturday we had a fun day with Aunt Polly. She brought fun books and She took us to the zoo. We had a great time.
We parked at the tiger..... ROARRRR!!!!
We parked at the tiger..... ROARRRR!!!!
Dad was the wagon driver.
Cloe loved it when the animals were looking at her.
Cloe, mom, Dakota, and Dad. (I really wish I had my better camera, but you all get the idea!)
Sunday we went to Aunt Polly's house and we did lot's of fun things, crafts, trains, made cookies, and Dakota found the cat door it was just her size. Uncle ray was having fun with it too but he snuck away just in time for the camara to be ready.
Cloe loved it when the animals were looking at her.
Cloe, mom, Dakota, and Dad. (I really wish I had my better camera, but you all get the idea!)
Sunday we went to Aunt Polly's house and we did lot's of fun things, crafts, trains, made cookies, and Dakota found the cat door it was just her size. Uncle ray was having fun with it too but he snuck away just in time for the camara to be ready.At Grandma Carols the girls got to water the plants, and it was fun to see them playing with toys that I used to play with at grandma's and Great Grandma also read them stories that I remember her reading to us. They also got to rake up the leaves and play in them. Cloe's favorite part was hiding in them and making it her bed. Dakota wasn't into it very much. 
But she did think that the dog should be.
The girls also had fun Walking the dog and going to the park.

(I'm really upset with my pictures, Brent guess what I want for christmas?!?! :)
5 comments:
What a fun trip! I'm sad we didn't meet up either -- if we had planned better I could have at least given you hugs on I-25 on your way back to Wyoming or something. No worries, we'll catch you next time. It looks like you were able to spend some great quality time with your grandma and aunt, and that is important. :)
It looks like a fun trip, We went and looked at the new house, It is a big improvement. You will love the yard and the shop. We are excited for you to come back home. How is Brent doing in cop school. Is he liking it? Hope to see you soon.
What fun! I love the picture of the girls in the leaves. I love fall pictures! I usually try to take my girls pictures when it's fall and the leaves are changing color. They just make great pictures. Don't you think?
that looks so fun! I LOVE YOU!
The zoo looks really fun. Especially this time of year. I bet the weather was great. Abby and Brinly have been wanting to go to the zoo again. We'll have to see if we can squeeze it in somehow. :o)
Post a Comment