Monday, September 1, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Casey's

Cloe had to go outside even when it was raining!
We are staying with Grandma and Grandpa Casey right now. We are still making rounds. Brent starts the Academy on the Sept. 8th and we will continue making rounds with family until October. We have been having fun building forts, swimming, "playing at the park" which is what Cloe calls Grandma's swing set, painting, and playing dress up! Brent is coming tonight and we are excited!

3 comments:

Brenny said...

Cute pictures! Grandma Casey's is fun. It was great to see you and the girls this weekend, even if it was rushed and hairy and HOT. Have fun with Brent this week.

LeeAnn said...

CUTE!! :) I always say that everytime... cause it's true. :) O! plus I forgot to tell you I saved Cloes message on my phone. :) LOVE YOU!! Hope you are doing great!

Rachel Harlin said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I hope things are going well for you all.