Cloe:We went to the park yesterday and afterwards cloe said, "I had fun at the park mom, thanks for taking me." My heart melted.
She was also so cute at the park she made snow angels in the small rocks and was sliding down the slide saying, "Save me, Save me!"
Grandma Nessi took the girls to the Tate Musuem to look at fossils and dinosaur bones. Cloe didn't understand why some of the fossils weren't moving so I tried to explain that they were dead a long time ago and preserved. She said, "Oh" Like she was sad and then said, "We need to clean them up."
They also got small dinosaurs to play with. They have been attached to them. Cloe is so cute making up stories and playing all sorts of games with her dinosaurs.
Dakota:
She was running around the park walking so that her legs went out to the side and her shoulders were going up and down and her mouth was moving all over, it was so fun to watch, I need a video of it. And she was loving the slides, she just kept going up and back down over and over.
Oh she did attempt the Rock angels that cloe was making but she didn't want to lay in the rocks.
Dakota loves to lay in hard for a big hug and sometimes I'm not paying attention and she misses. Ooops!
At On the Border, a mexican restaurant, Dakota picked up a glass bottle of hot sauce before I could remove it and it hit the table and broke, so we had to change tables. Ooops again.
Sometimes when I tell her she can't do something she says kay and them obey's other times she screams and other times she says kay and does it anyway.
She is so fun to watch trying to figure things out and do things that Cloe does and want to climb really scary things at the park. She is saying so many words I love it when she says, "Gargeege" and then goes to throw things away for me. It's soooo cute.
3 comments:
Love it! Those girls are so sweet! I'm sure you had other thoughts when the hot sauce was broken... :)
I like the new baby thing on the side of your blog, too. Very cool.
What cute girls you have
How fun.
Kids say the cutest things sometimes. Last night it took almost an hour to get Carson to eat his dinner, so my nerves were stretched. After he got cleaned up, he said, Thanks Mom." I asked him for what, and he said, "Thanks for making me dinner." That was a big reliever on my tense nerves.
Post a Comment