I've finally gotten my pottery back and here is what I created!I wanted to have a special cake stand for everyones birthday cake so I made this! But turn it over and serve chips and dip for a party!
That is so cool! What a special dish for birthdays.
I got your message last night -- don't worry about this weekend. I was a little distracted listening about next weekend, but don't stress over trying to see everyone. We can talk about it more later.
That is so cute! Makes me want to do one with my kids. And it looks like you had fun in Colorado. Carson liked the pictures with the tiger, since that is his favorite animal.
3 comments:
That is so cool! What a special dish for birthdays.
I got your message last night -- don't worry about this weekend. I was a little distracted listening about next weekend, but don't stress over trying to see everyone. We can talk about it more later.
That's looks great! I need something like that. And how cute to put their handprints on it! I love it!
That is so cute! Makes me want to do one with my kids. And it looks like you had fun in Colorado. Carson liked the pictures with the tiger, since that is his favorite animal.
Post a Comment