Friday, September 5, 2008

The Temple

Brent and I got to go to the Vernal temple on Wednesday. It was so good to not just go to the temple but also get to go where we were married. It was a wonderful feeling and the spirit was so strong. I truly know that our savoir loves us and is there for us in all our needs. I appreciate and love my husband he truly is a great man and I'm also truly greatful that he holds the preisthood in our home.

4 comments:

Brenny said...

I'm so glad you got to go to the temple with Brent. The temple is a great place.

wyomingerica said...

Great that you got to go to the temple, we got married in the Seattle temple and haven't been back for a long time.

Trish said...

I always feel like everything is better after going to the temple....hmmmm...maybe we should go. :o)

Michelle said...

My favorite temple! I haven't been there to do a session in a year or two, but we did get to see Mike's sister get married there last Christmas. I love how unique it is.