I don't really have a specific thing to write about this post so anything goes! Here is a picture of the kids just chillin' having a marshmellow snack. And here are the girls doing a coloring page for the twelve days of christmas and they are also holding some santa hats that they made at story time.
I tried to get them to wear the hats but no picture came of it! :) We had a good weekend hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Casey and Cousin Cameron. We got to hang out and fix some things on the house. Brent is really liking his job and is excited to keep moving up they want him to be the gang specialist for Big Horn County so it would be another week of school in May but it will be a good opportunity. I am having contractions daily and hopefully this will mean an easier labor later. We are really enjoying Greybull and I can't wait for christmas!
1 comment:
The Santa hats are very cute! Thanks for the pictures, too. I always need a Dakota and Cloe fix.
I talked to Cathy yesterday (I kept bugging her for addresses) and she said you guys had a fun weekend. It sounded like Cameron missed his cousins already -- so cute!
Post a Comment