Friday, December 5, 2008

Me Time


Most of my Posts are not about me, so to speak, but about my girls who I love and I'm glad I get to post about them all the time because they are so cute and I get to do fun thigns with them all the time. Yesterday was a day just for mom not being mom. Brent watched the kids and I went and got my haircut, to view it look at the picture above, and I got a massage, and I got to go shopping all by myself. It was a really good day. I did miss the girls a little but when I got done I realized how much I need to have time just to myself sometimes to think and feel and to be just me, not only that but when I got home I appreciated my children so much more and I was rejuvinated and wanted to do so much more with them. Oh and I'm really excited about my haircut it's a good change and I really like it! Brent was so good not only for watching the girls but also for having the house clean when I got home, that was a great surprise.
Also Today I stared substitute teaching. I am going to be subing classes on the days that brent is home. It will be some good extra money plus another outlet for me. I will start teaching dance classes but not until next year, I'm going to focus on having a baby right now :)
I'm also working on some writing porjects and I'm writing a proposal for Big Horn County's Insurace policies.

3 comments:

Rachel Harlin said...

Gee! You look great! I love the hair!

Mike and Melea said...

I think you look great also.
You deserve some time for you.
You are a great Mom

LeeAnn said...

cute!! I love you! I'm glad you had some me time. :) love you!!