If you have never you should definatly make gingerbread for the Holidays. This was my first year making my own gingerbread for our gingerbread house. The best part is the smell that the whole house has during and after it's been baked. It is the most perfect smell of the holiday's I want to make some more just to keep having that smell around. I was up a little late trying to get the gingerbread baked so the peices would be stiff and ready to put together the next day! Brent Decided to head for bed before I was finished and he said he could not get to sleep because the smell was soooo good. The perfect smell for the holiday's, he says next year I should have them baking right before he comes home from work. I would say I really needed to do more decorating on it I'll have to give it more thought next year and the girls got to decorate their own grahm cracker houses cuz sometimes I like to have things done a specific way and I know it would be better if they had their own and it was. They ended up eating most of the decorations and not getting very many on their house. But we had fun!

And here are the girls in front of our christmas tree! They're cute little Goobers!

5 comments:
They are cute little goobers! :) You're so cute Lindsay! I love you!
Oh my goodness, they are so cute! I can't believe how intent they were frosting and decorating. What wonderful girls.
I like the smell of gingerbread, too. It makes me nervous to make it (not soft ginger cookies, those aren't nervous baked goods at all), so congrats! You'll have to share tips one of these days...
I love making gingerbread houses!!! I really wish I had done a real one now. You're right. The smell is amazing! I wish I had more time! I'll have to schedule things out better next year!
Cute, and looks like so much fun! I think we'll do ours the week between Christmas and New Years. We missed the last year or two, so it'll be fun to do again.
They look so intent on doing the Ginger bread house.
What fun.
Post a Comment