Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving In Jackson

Thanksgiving was really good! It was a little short but it was a good drive and a fun trip with family! Dinner was delicious thanks to all involved! We even had cute candy turkeys on our plates. The girls also made turkey baskets and candy trains with their cousin Cameron. They had a blast playing not only with Cameron but Aunt's and Uncle's and Grandma and Grandpa. I unfortunately didn't get enough pics so check out ruth's blog and Cathy's blog for more cute ones.
Cloe Really enjoyed the Cowboy hats and putting her dogs to sleep in one.
Cloe and Cousin Cameron. My tough children. Cloe hit the cement face first that's what her boo boo's are.

Cameron, Aunt Brenda, Cloe, and me, getting a chance to relax thanksgiving.And here are some silly pics with Aunt Ruth and Uncle Steve included.We also enjoyed playing board games and shopping, and the girls got to go in the hot tub we won't talk about the crazy fits that happened after the fun! :)

I hope everyone's thanksgiving was just as good as ours! :)

3 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Looks like a great Casey trip, you guys remind me of my family so much. We'll see you around.

Brenny said...

We had so much fun! I'm so glad we got to spend some time with you guys. We sure love you!

LeeAnn said...

Looks like and sounds like you had fun! :) mine was pretty good. I'll have to tell you all about it. I miss you and love you!!