Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Us in our New Jammie's!
Uncle Steve and the Girls playing doggies at the Sanderson's.

Our Christmas Eve Snacks for the day and for Christmas day too! Cheeseball and crackers, one of my favorite things my mom used to make for christmas, Spinach and artichoke dip, cookies, and relish tray!
Daddy Ready for bed Christmas Eve.

We had a great Christmas! Brent was working over Christmas! We were still able to do our Christmas eve traditions together when he got home. We also drove up to Casper and celebrated with my family just before Christmas! It was a really nice trip and we got to finish our Christmas shopping! Christmas Eve we went over to the Sanderson's for dinner and to hang out! Then we came home opened one present, PJ's, and read The Night Before Christmas. And went to bed to wait for Santa. :)

Christmas Day Brent was able to stay home until noon and we got to enjoy our morning opening gifts, Brent made breakfast, and we watched a movie, and just enjoyed each other. The girls playing with their new toys and jumped on Daddy. It was a good relaxing morning. Then Brent went to work and we went over to a friends for lunch. Later after naps, we went and saw Brent at work and went over to the rec center for some basketball. We of course enjoyed talking to family and watching more Christmas movies. We had a great Day! I am so Grateful for the Savior and the Light he is to the world and to my life.
Before the Girls Found that Santa Came! When Cloe woke up she popped up and said "Santa" but when we went out to the tree I said,"Did Santa Come?" Cloe Said, "No." Then she opened her Lion cub she'd been asking for and I think she realized he had come. But later she kept saying, "Santa where are you?" "I didn't see Santa" I tried to explain that he came when she was sleeping.Playing with their new things!

After they found their goodies from Santa!
Merry Christmas!!!!!

4 comments:

Brenny said...

So much fun! Little kids are one of the best parts of Christmas. I'm glad you guys had a good day and that Brent got to be there for Christmas morning. Merry Christmas!

Figgins said...

Enjoy those little ones now. They grow pretty fast and Christmas morning changes. Of course even with teenagers. The excitment is still there it just is in a different way. My kids still wake at 6 am to see what santa leaves.
I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

Monica (Brents cousin)

Mike and Melea said...

What a fun morning.
Outside looked great also.
Merry Christmas.

LeeAnn said...

looks like fun! I love you!