
This meal is so good! It smells so good and tastes so good! The only problem is that I ate way to much of it and none of my other family members were brave enough to try it, wait the later was not necessarily a problem because there is a lot more for me. It is an Indian dish my sister LeeAnn introduced me to and I was craving it ever since my first meal with it. The problem is, is that it is an ethnic food and the spice pack cannot be bought in a regular grocery store not to mention a small town grocery store with limited supply and demand. So, I might have to be sending out for more of it from those of you in the big cities. :) I really really like it, thanks LeeAnn for supplying my second fix and mom I know your jealous but I couldn't save it forever. :) The other funny thing about this pic is that it has my Lee Lee BYU cup in it totally unintentionally (if that's a word).

So here is the pic of my spice packet of Butter chicken be on the look for it at any of your local ethnic food stores. I will be willing to send out funds to those who are willing to supply my next fix!
2 comments:
It does look good! I'll look around here and see if we have it. :)
I did notice the BYU cup. I had to check and make sure I was on the right blog.
hahahahaha...
I love you!
Post a Comment