
The Happy Couple! My dad and Dorothy.

Aunt Andy and Cloe (top) and Brent and Dakota (bottom).

Last Weekend we took a quick trip to Casper for my Dad's Wedding. We left afternoon Friday and had to leave after/during the reception Satruday to make it for brent to work Sunday Morning. By the end of the trip home my ankles were so sore and the size of baseballs. It's amazing how traveling affects your body and how much worse it is when your pregnant. :)

Aunt Andy getting slobbery Kota Kisses at the reception.
The Girls having fun Dancing with new family! It was cute how they kept holding hands and walking around the place.
Cloe got to hand the ring at the wedding she did a good job, and looked so beautiful.
1 comment:
Wow, congrats. I didn't know your dad was getting married. Looks like fun. And that picture of Andy-she's not 3 anymore, is she? I can't believe all your sisters are so grown up now. It seems crazy to me. They are sure beautiful girls. Tell your family I said hello.
Post a Comment