
For New Years this year I was trying to think of a resolution that wasn't so common or maybe that I haven't made before and still need work on. :) There are plenty of those. Most of the
usual resolutions are Getting Healthy (Diet and Exercise), getting organized, etc etc. We had some friends over for New Years Eve to bring in the New Year and we were talking about resolutions. About how they are usually done for within the first couple months. So one of my friends calls them Goals, and one of my friends made hers before New Years so that it started before the actual New Year. I'm not sure what method you try and what method would work. But I did pick a resolution for this Year that was
a little out of the norm. I am going to finish a book, weather it is good or not I will finish it. :) Brent says, "yeah finish
something" I have a bad
habit of starting
lot's of things and then not finishing them. So, if I stick with something I'm guessing I will have better success. Plus this will last awhile so it should be a good Goal/Resolution for the New Year. Brent's is to Work Out! :) I hope that works out!
We also got our
Fondue Pot out with chocolate dipping sauce. Thanks to Trevor and Trish. It was a
Delicious fondue and the perfect reason to get out our
fondue pot. Along with
fondue some other traditional foods we had for New years were Shrimp, chips and dip, fruit, cheese and crackers. etc. The Food is always my favorite part of the celebration. :)


Dakota is such a cutie. She found these Sandals in her Closet and really wanted to wear them so I agreed even though the snow was a factor and there was the fact that they didn't fit at all.


Cloe is enjoying her new toys from Santa. Her Lion cub and her doll. She just knew Santa was bringing her a Lion Cub it was so cute how sure she was, so Santa had to Deliver. :)
4 comments:
Great resolution. Ruth and I have been coming up with Native American names -- maybe you can become "The Finisher." The celebration sounded like fun! Happy New Year!
Sounds like a fun Christmas and New Years. Carson was pretty sure about what Santa was bringing him this year, too. Kids are funny that way.
awe such cuties! ... the lion cub...there it is. :) and, I think your goal is awesome! and atainable. :) and did I ever tell you that you look a lot like Bridget? I realized that the other day... :) love you!
I liked Brenda's addition to the Native American names!! Too funny!! The girls are so cute. They sure do plenty to make you smile or laugh I am sure:)
Post a Comment