Monday, January 19, 2009

Dakota

What a sweet girl she is! I really love spending time with her. The other day I took her on a Mommy Date to the store! I know it's not the most exciting thing to do, but the point was to spend some time alone with her. It was amazing to see the difference in her personality when it was just her. I didn't have a single disciplinary problem, she helped picked out groceries (the cutest was her picking up the really heavy milk jugs), she talked with me (she told me all sorts of stories), and listened very well. It was so neat to see her this way. In the pictures she was so cute and picked out her outfit, very boyish but still the cutest smiliest girl. :)

I love the milk just drooling down her chin.

5 comments:

Chris said...

yay for time alone with Kota!

Brenny said...

Great pictures of Dakota. What a great idea to do a one on one 'date'. Even if it was just to the grocery store, I bet she loved it!

Ruth said...

How sweet!! That is a neat mommy moment... I really like that you take individual time with both!! I am going to have to remember that:)!!!!

LeeAnn said...

awe! she's so cute and animated!

Mike and Melea said...

She the best milk comercial.
What a happy girl.