
So since my new Indian name is "the Finisher" I have decided to post an actual finished project. And since the last post Featured
BYU I will now feature the team of our house the Wyoming Cowboys. This is Brent's Bday, father's day, and accademy Quilt (It took me awhile), I do feel a real
sense of
accomplishment with this project and it is a really good cuddling Blanket and my Girls are really good
cuddlers too!


The only part that I had to have someone else do was the
Embroidery. Wyoming
Embroidery did it, I think they did a good job and they are an official
Wyoming Cowboy embroiderer so that's kind of cool. I got some good advice from my mother-in-law about how to sew quilt it together. I got some good advice from the Quilt store ladies on making my own pattern. I learned how to do the invisible stitch from my mother to stitch up the pillow, I can't believe I never knew that before. Next time I would pay more attention to my cuts and take more time when I finished the edges. Brent of course was the inspiration and had some ideas for what he wanted. It did however take me a long time and was a really far stretch from the baby
blankets and rag quilts I have done, but for my first big project I really thought it wasn't bad.
7 comments:
It's not bad at all!! It is amazing!!!! We love it! You are quite the talented sister-in-law:)
--girl of many coats :)
You finished it!!! Awesome!! It's fun to see your blog!
IT looks wonderful
It looks great, it looks like it took alot of work. Doug loves it! And the best of all, it is done!
It is GORGEOUS! You are totally inspiring me. I have such talented sister-in-laws.
--packs many shoes
wow! thats awesome Lindsay!
Very nice job! I bet you're so glad to have finished it.
Post a Comment