Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Snowman

Our snowman kind of looks like a scary redneck man. But I really like him. I don't think I have ever built a snowman this big before and with my little girls help, I can't believe it. He's so cute despite the scare crow appeal to him. What do you think Scary or cute? :)

We had the most perfect snowman weather today and I must say that our snowman turned out perfectly too. :) Mom did the bottom, Dakota did the middle, and Cloe did the top ball. It was so cute to see Dakota rolling her ball she did a great job, when it started getting to heavy I helped a little but really she did it mostly by herself. She also put in the buttons and the belt. Cloe did the face and arms and hat. Mom did the hair and scarf. It was a fun day hanging out in the snow.

5 comments:

LeeAnn said...

thats so cute! I love the hair!! :) and! I love you! :) and both those silly girls.. .oh and Brent too I guess (he is the only brother I have) :)

Amy Bateman said...

What a great snowman! I wish we could get some "snowman snow." Everything we've had has been too icy and then it all melted. :(

curt and cathy said...

What a great snowman. I was wondering where I was going to get a picture for next years calendar.
Now I have it. Way cute.

Michelle said...

Innovative use of celery! I love it. Most of our snow is gone now, so no hope of a snowman here for another week or two.

Mike and Melea said...

That's a Great Snowman.
It's great to have good snow to make snowmen.