Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Busy with Baby!

Dakota and her funky hair dos. She loves to get her hair done, most of the time! She either gives you tons of hair things and wants them all in her hair which is what grandma came up with in the second pic or she takes them out and gets Mohawks and other fun stand up dos which we tried to feature in picture one. :)Sister hugs! Sweet baby Girl!


Loves for Paige!!!



It is now time to adjust to three young ones at home! I have really been enjoying the new baby and I feel like I need to get back into some sort of routine with the Cloe and Dakota! The other tough part this time around has been breastfeeding but I think that I am on the up slope. Cloe and Kota are such troopers though. They play so well together and let mommy feed "Baby Paige." They also love baby and want to hug and kiss her tons.

We have really had lot's of love, support, and help from family and friends. We appreciate and are truly grateful to you all.

3 comments:

Mike and Melea said...

I think you are very blessed to have 3 sweet girls.

Michelle said...

Such cute girls! I hope you get into your new routine soon. I find I always need routines, too, and so do my kids. Have fun with those little ones.

Brenny said...

So sweet! I love all the sister love. The hugging picture, with Dakota's back to the camera is great -- I don't know why, but it just makes me smile...

Baby Paige is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!