


Clifford came to the Greybull library for storytime. It was the first time I was brave enough to head out with all three girls. I wasn't sure if clifford was coming so I didn't tell the girls. And when we got there and there were tons of kids and the PBS lady told them he was coming there surprised smiles were soooo cute! They turned around and looked at me, they were so excited. When Clifford came in Dakota was sooo cute waving at him and she patted the carpet next to her and asked clifford to sit by her, It was too cute! After they read a Clifford book they asked who wanted to hug and see Clifford. Cloe's hand was first in the air she didn't want to leave and when all the kids were done she went back for seconds the lady had to tell her that Clifford needed a potty break. :) Thanks to my friend we also have pictures. ;)When we got home Cloe told me, "You know there is somebody wearing that Clifford Costume Mom."
5 comments:
LOL!!!! Sooooo cute... what great mom moments!!! I just pictured how cute they were when you were describing them. I also love Cloe's comment at the end... way too funny!! You can't fool that girl:-)
that's so cuute! :) I couldn't stop laughing... I love that picture at the top... it's hilarious!
That is so great! What a cool idea. I have to say, too, that Cloe looks an awful lot like Emily. It is perfect!
And I love the Dakota patted the carpet for him to sit down. It works with the other dog, right? :)
Oh, Carson would have loved that! How was it with three going out?
I'm glad I was there to take pictures of your kids since mine wouldn't even come close to the big, scary, dog!
Post a Comment