Friday, April 24, 2009

One Month Old

Paige is One month old and ten pounds already.

Cloe and Paige. Cloe is always asking me to take her picture and then she wants to see it.


Dakota and her Fishing pole and cap on backwards. I accidently got her right under some bunny ears that was on a gift bag on my desk.

3 comments:

Krista said...

LINDSAY!! It's Krista (Kasey's wife) How have you been?? I saw you on Ruth's blog list. Your new baby is sooo CUTE! Crazy how we both have 3 little girls! They all are very beautiful :-) I just started a blog, it's nothing much yet - a work in progress. We are also on Facebook!! Love to talk to you again, it's been awhile :-) http://kaseyandkrista.blogspot.com/

Brenny said...

Look how big she is getting already! Tell her to stop growing! Just kidding. Great pictures.

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

So cute! I'm glad you got Dr Spomer... I am going to miss her SO MUCH when I get pregnant again! Your girls are adorable! Miss you guys.