Paige was the official Ag day baby of big horn and park county this year. The ladies of the agricultural society brought her a basket full of goodies. It was really sweet. But I did have to agree to have my just had a baby self posted in the paper. This picture was in the Powell Tribune.
Cloe was chosen to be featured in the Greybull Standard. This was the water egg hunt we did. She is having tons of fun. Dakota really loved it too. They did miss print the name but I know who that is, Cloe not Dakota. :)
6 comments:
That water egg hunt looks like tons of fun! What a great idea. How fun to have pics in the paper, too.
How funny! I didn't know they had an Ag Week baby. :o) The egg hunt does look like fun.
Great pictures and congratulations on the Ag week baby. You never know what you might win. We love you all.
Woo Hoo! You are a star! And so are your cute girls. Did you get some good loot?
That is so cool!! I also love the Easter dresses... too cute. Steve and I LOL at Dakota's hair after her nap... :-)
We did, lot's of little things like Blankets, binky's, onsies, a baby carrier, money to start her savings account, so it was really nice.
Post a Comment