Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Activities

Our Three Beautiful Girls!


We made paper mache easter eggs with left over balloons from Dakota's Brithday. Aunt Ruth was hear when we took this on. The girls did a good job much better then I expected. I was able to help more because baby Paige was being entertained, Thanks ruth. :) This project was also a lot easier than you might imagine. Flour and water makes a perfect paste.
Grandma Nessi came bearing gifts! Tons of Easter goodies from her and Pop and Dorothy. Boy did they get spoiled.

Pop and dorothy sent the cutest easter baskets with hats and etc. etc.
And paige got a huge cookie with her name on it. We had to take a picture of it so the girls could eat it. :)

The Girls also had a blast Dieing eggs. They also Stickered plastic eggs. They were so cute with Grandma nessi doing this and siging songs. We also went on a Water Egg hunt at the greybull swimming pool they had a blast. I will have to bug the paper to give me some of the pictures they got of us.
Easter Morning the girls found their Easter baskets, they got new shoes and sunglasses, and treats. We all went to church together, the first time in a while and the first time with our new baby. We now need a whole small pew. It was a good day ad we had a nice Easter dinner featuring Ham. :)


"Let's Eat Mom!!!!!!"Paige's First Easter!Dakota did not want to cuddle! (Sorry Cloe, Bad idea.)


Happy Easter!

4 comments:

curt and cathy said...

The girls are all so cute in their Easter dresses. They looked like they were having a great time too.

Michelle said...

cute! And looks like fun. I'll have to try that paper mache some time, though I'll have to come up with a paste that doesn't have flour in it...I wonder if rice flour works?

Brenny said...

The girls look great in their Easter dresses! It looks and sounds like you had a nice weekend, especially with your mom. I'm jealous that Ruth got to visit! The paper mache eggs looked so cool -- you always have the best crafts. I do think it is great that Brent was able to go with you to church on Easter. I bet the help was nice.

Mike and Melea said...

Happy Springtime. What a great Easter.