Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dots

The girls are working on dotting thier names which is suppossed to be the first stages of helping them learn to write. Anyway I just loved the picture of Cloe looking like she's working so hard. Dakota refused a picture until later when she was being a cuddle bug with Paige. In her own time in her own way. :)

5 comments:

Brenny said...

The dots are such a good idea. That Dakota-- such a character.

THE RIDDLES said...

Hey Linds, what kind of markers did you get to do that with?

LindsC said...

They came in a disney coloring set, they are called dab a lots. My Dad got them for us so I'm not quite sure where to get them. The ends are flat round and soft and the ink just soaks out of it. Sorry if I got to into the explanation. :)

Krista said...

That's a great idea!! I will have to try it with Adiee. :)

THE RIDDLES said...

Thanks! I will have to look for them so we can do that project!