Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Four months old







She already loves to dance! One ... two... three...four...
Sha la la la la la live for today!
Paige really is a very happy girl.

This picture is for Brent. I had to laugh so hard when I found a surprise on Paige's finger just for dad. I'll have to be monitoring Paige pictures for the finger too.
She also loves her hands and she gets her thumb in her mouth, which is something new for me.

6 comments:

Trish said...

Bryant does that with his thumb too, but I wouldn't call it sucking his thumb exactly. (I hope not anyway!)

Brenny said...

LOVE the picture for Brent. I have enough of those from my wedding to last me a lifetime... Sweet girl!

LeeAnn said...

hahaha... when I first saw it I thought Brent put her finger like that or something.. but no she did it all on her own. Awe. Daddies girl. :)

Ruth said...

She is a happy baby... really funny pic for Brent. I thought the same as LeeAnn... Brent must have positioned her hand like that, but funny to find out it was all her doing:)

curt and cathy said...

Cute pictures, Paige is really growing up. Loved the finger picture too.

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

She looks so much like Brent! But much cuter! ;)