Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First Meal

Here is Paige excited and ready to get her first meal. American pediatrics is saying they start at four months but La leche has changed to saying six months. So we picked four months that's what we did with the rest of our children and it works for us. And I should definitely say that it worked for Paige because she would get frustrated at the dinner table when the rest of us were eating and she even tried grabbing things like plates.Our other girls really didn't eat much their first meal it was more pushing things out with their tongue. Cloe ate the least Dakota ate a little but Paige, man she ate. This picture is what she started with.
And this is what she finished with.

There was some bit of mess and learning with the food being pushed back out and cereal up in her eye lashes (I'm not sure how that got there) but I must say job well done for miss Paige and she's is not hiding it. :)

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I sure she was a happy baby when she was finished!! I am sure you are hoping you won't have to breast feed as often :) ... and I loved the dot pics. I learned something new today. I have had to learn a lot about handwriting and drawing at the different ages, but I didn't know about the dots. But they make total sense!!

LeeAnn said...

awesome! go Paige! :)

Brenny said...

Way to go Paige! How cool that she ate so much on her first try.

Trish said...

That's impressive. I don't think Bryant still eats that much. Abby and Brinly did the dot thing in Preschool and I never knew why. Thanks for educating me. :o)

Krista said...

That's awesome!! Paige is adorable as ever, and is sure getting big! My girls were the same, except Adiee was the one who barely ate anything the first time 'round! PS. funny bib! :-)