Brent's Parents came down this weekend and we also got to see Trish and Trevor and cousins. We went to a BBQ at the ponds out at Trish's parents place, what a fun place. Not only did the girls get to enjoy their cousins but there was good food, paddle boats, fire, swing, teeter totters..etc. I wish I had some pictures. We went to the Cody Parade, unfortunately we did not get any candy but the girls did enjoy the horses and ponies. Then we had lunch at a park near by with cousins and grandma and grandpa.
We also enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa's dog around especially Ebony. We hung out on the front porch and went and watched the fireworks. Dakota was fast asleep before they were over and we were all past ready for bed. 
8 comments:
I loved the festive outfits... so cute!! The BBQ out at Trish's parents sounded way fun!
The girls are decked out so cute for the fourth! Sounds like you had a good weekend. I'm glad Ebony liked Piney -- I'm hoping Bailey will get along with all of them up camping.
Your girls are so adorable!! I love Paige's headband, where did you get it? It's so cute!
My Aunt Polly sent it to us I think she got it at Children's Place or Gymboree.
Looks like a fun fourth.
It was fun to see you guys this weekend. The girls' outfits are adorable.
I remember the 4th when we went up on the bench and did a few fireworks with Guy and Afton... do you remember that? That was the 4th wasn't it?! LOL
yes that was fun! in fact i thought about that this fourth too!
Post a Comment