I did their Hair "camping" Style before we left for camp. It was a good way for me to not worry about doing or washing their hair while we were camping. Uncle darren however referred to my children as coming from african or jamacan decent. It took me forever to do, the girls were great sports. It ended up working pretty well for camp and cute too I must say. :)
That KILLS me!!!! I'm laughing so hard, those precious girls are TOO CUTE! HAHA!! :) I love that hair, I did something like this a while back, Adiee didn't have much hair at the time, so hers turned out so funny!!
3 comments:
That KILLS me!!!! I'm laughing so hard, those precious girls are TOO CUTE! HAHA!! :) I love that hair, I did something like this a while back, Adiee didn't have much hair at the time, so hers turned out so funny!!
LOL, Jamacan's have so much more fun:) Plus it's probably easier to look for ticks. Do you guys even get ticks in Wyoming? Have fun!
It really did keep them a little cleaner -- and they looked so darn cute. Don't pay any attention to what Darren says...
Post a Comment