Tuesday, February 23, 2010

11 months

I can't believe that Paige is almost a year old, she has taken her first couple steps. She usually takes a step and them falls straight forward into my arms, such trust. :) She is such a sweetheart just so curious about her world and just smiling all the time she really can brighten my day. She also has her first tooth poking out on the bottom right. She doesn't like or eat baby foods, she wants the real stuff. And she looks just like her Dad.

5 comments:

Audra said...

Okay. You said it. I think she looks JUST like her dad! She really is sweet. She was so good tonight in the busy nursery.

Brenny said...

Such a sweety. I can't believe she is already walking. Way to go Paige! And she totally looks like Brent.

curt and cathy said...

We got to see some of those first steps, it was a special moment. I agree with everything you said.

Michelle said...

11 months? Crazy! I still think she ought to be 5 or 6 months. This last year has just flown by, hasn't it?

LeeAnn said...

awe. she's such a sweetie...