Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Fun


Winter is a little tough because the kids are cooped up in the house a lot of the times and after christmas there isn't much to do or to be excited about. But we did go outside and play in the snow and had a blast. It's just not the same when it's cold outside because they do not stay out very long and then I have to make hot chocolate when they get in and it's so messy and I don't exactly know why I don't like making it. Anyway, we also had a snowman party to celebrate winter boredom and it was really fun we made snowman cookies played outside for a short time it was freezing the day of our party and we colored snowmen and then just hung out with friends it was a good time. I didn't get any photos of it but we did send invitations it was also something to eliviate boredom.
Paige is ten months old now and she stands up for short periods of time and walks with help and does a little bit of cruising the furniture. She crawls everywhere though so I am chasing her all over and these are the days of delayed showers and all sorts of other needed things. That just have to get done when they get done. :) Oh yeah and she waves and claps and plays peek-a-boo and she loves to play with her sisters. Cloe will just run around or act really silly and Paige just laughs and laughs. These girls are really lots of fun.

3 comments:

Brenny said...

Look at Paige go! She looks so cute in her purple snow suit. The snowman party was brilliant. I'm glad you and Trish post your creative ideas to keep kids occupied because I need all the help I can get.

curt and cathy said...

Fun snow party!!! The girls look like they were having a great time. I love watching the girls grow up. Thanks for all the good blogs.

LeeAnn said...

cute!!!