We had a great Valentines Day! Lot's of love was shared to us and we enjoyed sharing some. We made some valentine pillows for some of the girls friends and cards for family and I hope that the girls were able to learn something about giving and showing that you care for someone. We also made heart shaped cookies made with Jello they were not only cute but delicious. Dad got the girls some candy and Aunt Polly sent some wonderful love stories that we've been enjoying this season. I had to get the girls some matching tights to make their christmas dresses turn Valentines and all I can say about the pictures I got is oh what fun. I love these girls. My Husband was also very thoughtful. We have a tradition of getting each other a movie each year and we exchanged those and we went to the stake valentines dinner it was very nice. We also made steack and macaroni yesterday. It's been a great weekend I'm so happy that Brent finally has a Holiday and a weekend off. Yeah!!!
I LOVE the pictures of the girls! The first two made me laugh because I couldn't tell which arms belonged to which girl. I'm glad you had a nice holiday. I like the movie tradition -- it is simple and you get something you like that you can enjoy over and over.
4 comments:
I LOVE the pictures of the girls! The first two made me laugh because I couldn't tell which arms belonged to which girl. I'm glad you had a nice holiday. I like the movie tradition -- it is simple and you get something you like that you can enjoy over and over.
I LOVE YOU!!!!
Cute outfits! Love it!
I love their tights! The cookies are cute too.
Post a Comment