Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Fancy Tea Party



Paige is about to crawl to me then Cloe is in the big pink hat and Dakota is in the pink fairy dress.

We went to a Fancy Nancy Tea Party for story time on Wednesday. The girls really enjoyed dressing up and going out and they even helped me pick out an outfit I figured it was better than going out to a resurant in our fancy clothes like Fancy Nancy did which they had kept asking me to do. Brent said we could have a fancy dinner at home instead. They read Fancy Nancy and then had Lemonade and cupcakes, Paige even had a cupcake all over me and the floor.

4 comments:

curt and cathy said...

What a fun thing to do!!! Fancy Nancy never looked as cute as you guys do.

Trish said...

That's a great story time. I'm impressed the librarians did it..preschoolers+cupcakes+punch.
:o)

Brenny said...

Cloe looks like a star in her sunglasses. WHat a fun activity -- libraries are cool.

Ruth said...

They have such great activities there! So cute! I love Cloe's sun glasses!!