
Aunt Polly sent me this book it's called the Creative Family by Amanda Blake Soule, I really like it. She also has a blog
www.amandasoule.com. It has been inspirting me to let me kids be a bit more messy and create without worrying about mess, and it also helped me to see many different ways that I can creativly reuse things that I have and spend less money for things that I need or things that we can do to spice things up. Cloe had a plain pink shirt that we got at Walmart for a couple dollars and I had this old necklace that I didn't want to get rid of because LeeAnn made it for me but it didn't fit anymore so I sewed it right on her shirt and I do think that it makes her shirt have a bit more personality and I reused something that I wanted to keep and didn't want to throw away.

2 comments:
cute. I like it. :) I'm glad you didn't throw the necklace I made away... :) love you!
Very cute. I like things like this.
Post a Comment