Weekend Update: Dakota has been sick but friday at about five she got a fever of 103 so I decided to take her to the Express Care and sure enough not just one ear infection but two. So the Pharmacies were closed and the Doctor said she should be fine until morning unless she starts throwing up or getting a worse fever. Sure enough I get home and she throws up like three times. So, we went to the ER and got the perscription filled. She's doing better now, she at least doesn't have a fever anymore, but Cloe is starting to cough so I'm hoping she's not going to get it, I'm making sure she's taking her Vitamins. So, Dakota did not make it to church but the rest of us did, you wanna hear how that happened? :) so, Brent and Cloe took off to Sacrament then Cloe went to nursery, Brent came home and I went and Taught the Valient Girls and then I went home and brent went back for Young Mens and being sustained as the 1st Counselor in the young Mens. We also took a trip to Cody Saturday for cheap Diapers and other essentials at Wal-Mart.
FHE: Family Home Evening turned out really great. Brent made the No Bakes while I cooked Dinner, and He also gave a lesson about determining Right and Wrong and knowing that even if we make a mistake we can repent.
Then for our activity I found a Coloring page with hidden pictures on it at http://ldscoloringpages.net/ Cloe pretty much just colored it while brent and I raced to see who could find the most hidden items. I won!! :) Then the end of it pretty much Turned into a big Marker fight, we had a blast coloring each other. :) (Brent Started it..I'm tattling). P.S. Dakota was sleeping, remember we have to do FHE early because brent's class on Monday night.
3 comments:
Having sick kids is lousy. I hope Dakota is feeling better! That is nice that both of you were able to go to church. Tell Brent congratulations on his new calling. I can just imagine what a fun leader he will be! Love the pictures from the marker fight. :)
That stinks about Dakota. Hopefully Cloe doesn't get it too. It's so hard when the next one gets it just when the first is feeling better.
I love to hear about what you guys do for family home evening. How fun!! The marker fight is so you guys: I love it!!
Post a Comment