Monday, February 18, 2008

My Loves


Play: Wednesday night our ward had a adult dinner and brent and I got roped into doing a skit for it with some other members. I had to be a Movie star/ singer from the 90s and brent was an environmentalist from the 80s concerned about global warming. I have been infromed that it was a hit but I there might be those who would beg to differ. In any case it was a lot of fun.

Valentine's Day: We had $2 to spend on each other and i got brent a frame and put one of our pictures in it and put an I love you message on it. Brent got me Candy Honey bee for his Honey and he got the girls necklaces. It was so cute they both loved them. Cloe's was Candy and Dakota's lit up. We had a good day just spending the day together.


Weekend: We went to Billings this weekend and Shopped some good sales we got new coats for more than half off and I also needed some things for my new gun, like a scope and bullets. We also enjoyed eating out since that's not a luxery we get all the time. The girls did really good shopping until the very end I was really impressed. I did Carry around M&Ms for incentive for Cloe and Dakota got some naps in the stroller.
Everything else was pretty normal about the weekend, like watching movies, and going to church. The Girls did look supper cute Sunday so I had to get there picture, plus it's starting to get nicer here and I'm not sure how much longer they will get to wear there winter church coats.


FHE: For the lesson I had the girls clean up their toys and the living room. Okay at this point you are probablly thinking what kind of lesson is that. But then we talked about how when we work hard do the things that we are asked we get blessings. Then for their "blessing" and the activity we went to the park and had fun on the slide and the swings.

3 comments:

Brenny said...

Sounds like you guys had a busy, but fun, couple of days. The skit sounds great! Wish we could have seen it. :) The girls look so cute in their church coats! Just like little ladies. Please tell them both that there is no need to grow up so fast...

Trish said...

Great idea for FHE. :o) I should do that with the girls. Sales are great. We hit some good ones this last weekend. I got Jordan some boots for next year for $8 that were originally $40. (Who pays $40 for shoes for a baby??!!??) I was excited. :o)

Ruth said...

Brent had some cute valentines ideas. You are pretty resourseful youself, for FHE. That is a really cute idea. I will have to remember that one. Simple, but fun!!!