Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dresses All day...

...and everyday!! Cloe has decided that Dresses are the best thing to wear every day and she even wants to wear them to bed but I manage to talk her out of it. The really funny thing is is that although she loves dresses she is still tough, like wanting to wear tennis shoes and daddy's Hat. She is soo cute I'm going to miss these days when she grows up! So, I better appreciate it now.

P.S. I also managed to get a picture of our new lamp. Not really on purpose but hey it worked.

4 comments:

Trish said...

That's so funny. Abby is like that too. We have invested in play dresses and nightgowns. :o) Of course she likes the fancier ones better, but she will wear the play ones to school. The hardest part for me is finding heavy tights that aren't super expensive so she can wear dresses to school.

Brenny said...

That is really cute! And the new lamp looks great.

LindsC said...

Trish there were some heavy tights at Wal-Mart on sale just recently. You might look or ask about them there in Laramie.

Trish said...

I'll have to check out our Wal-mart. I love the Hanna Andersson stuff, but it's soooo pricey. I can't really afford that right now. :o)