We had our friends the Opps over for the Super Bowl. It was fun, and I'm really stocked that the Giants won, cuz I usually pick the team that loses. I also have to admit that I talked during most of the game, but the end was so fun to watch, some great plays by the Giants.
Okay, so also this weekend we got our taxes done, yeah!! Applications for jobs filed. And also some relaxing snuck in.
I finished Dakota's Book today!! It's about the 5 senses and it has a "bookmark" on it. I also bundled up the girls and took them to the park today, but we didn't stay long becuase their cheeks were getting really red.
FHE: We talked about the story of Joseph Smith and Quized Cloe on The Picture of Joseph and what religion she is. We said can you say "LDS" and she said yeah, okay say L she said "O" we said say D she said "P" it was fun. We played Duck Duck goose and had Cookies and Milk for Dessert. Oh and Brent made Dinner tonight it was a nice break. :)
Trish I copied your Valentine Pics because I notice one night that both my girls were wearing Valentine PJs. Of course, Right before bed was not the best time to be taking pictures, because they weren't so happy.
Happy Valentines!!
4 comments:
The girls look sweet, even if they weren't happy to have the photo shoot. :) Loved the FHE idea. I hope the job search/ filling out applications is going well! Good luck!!
Cloe looks happy. :o) I don't think I caught a lot of what your future plans are. Where are you applying for jobs? Trevor said something about it after he talked to his parents Sunday, but I was pretty tired and missed it I think. :o)
Oh yes, Future Plans? ;) Good question. Well, we were going to go to billings and finish school full time. But it's going pretty rough right now and The amount of loans etc. we would have to do might not cut it with a teacher salary. So, We are looking for Brent a Full time job, pretty much anywhere, right now we might be, here in the Big horns (Cody, Powell, Lovell, Worland), Casper, Billings, and Price, UT. And we will plan to go to school for Brent Part time. That's the new, Kind of plan. :)
What cute kids!!!I hope you don't mind, I asked Michelle to give me your blog site. You did a great job with it. It looks and sounds like things are going well for you! Check me out sometime. http://simplyrager.blogspot.com/ Have a great day!!!
Rachel
Post a Comment