Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring is Coming!!

Package: The girls recieved a package this week from my Aunt Polly. They got some really cute spring clothes, here is a preview:

Weekend Update: Brent and I got to go on a date. We went to Wal-Mart, then to a mOvie, we saw Fool's Gold and we thought it was a good show. Then we went to Arby's. It was good to get away for the afternoon. We have some friends here and we take turns watching each others kids, it cuts on Babysitting costs. :)

FHE: We went to Basin to drop off an application for brent. He's applying there for a Deputy job. Brent gave a lesson on the way there about remember who you are wherever you go. A child of God. We also looked for animals, we saw an eagle and we missed hitting a couple deer. Spaghetti was for dinner so I sent the kids straight to the tub after.

2 comments:

Brenny said...

I find that deer in the middle of the road are the easiest to see when we go spotting... Crazy! I'm glad you guys ended up being okay and didn't hit anything.

The outfits are very cute! I love Cloe's dress. I'm glad you guys got to go out on a date!

Ruth said...

We enjoyed that movie also. It is nice you guys have friends and can do that every once in a while. I do love the spring outfits. They are always so cute:)