So Brent and I needed to get out and we also desperatly needed to Bug bomb our home so we got a hotel in Billings with a pool and a slide. Which was a blast Cloe and Dad were in there for more than 2 hours. Dakota also loved the swimming but got cold faster. We went shopping and prices cars and homes etc. etc. It was a good little trip. Now it's four days on.
We got some holders for the back of the Car seats so the kids can have all of their stuff right in front of them. Cloe decided instead of coloring a picture she wanted to color her finger nails. Being a girl sure starts young.
4 comments:
Don't we love bug bombs. I am glad you got to have a fun little trip. That is neat you get to teach dance classes. Is it for kids, adults, or both? FUN!!
How can you afford the gas? Isn't it $4 there? It's still around $3.80 here. So, are you addicted to garage sale-ing? I am!
lol! Yeah Gas is High that's why we could only afford to go to Billings for our vacation. :) Sorry Janessa we won't make it to MI Yet. Yes the Garage Sales are fun and Give me something to do. :)
Oh and Ruth the Dance classes are for mostly young kids! But I did have a lady here interested in a private adult class. If only I had a place to do it. :)
Post a Comment