
We Enjoyed a Sunday stroll!

Then Dakota wasn't to happy about a picture and upset that I wasn't holding her and that Cloe was Climbing the tree and she couldn't.
Cloe Loves to Climb this tree outside our trailer, the only problem is that she can't get down.

This weekend brent was working. It's going to take a little getting used to. Like last weekend I was trying to call people and get things done and I was like why isn't anybody answering there phone. Then I realized it was Saturday, so this Saturday we actually did a weekend thing. The girls and I went and checked out a bunch of Garage Sales We ended up with some free stuffed toys, I couldn't tell the old man no, and a sit and spin. Brent said he is just thinking about how sick he used to get on those things. I also found a lovey that was really similar to Dakota's so I thought it would make a good back up incase the other gets misplaced. And I'm sad I didn't get this Coffee Table it was a good price, but hey maybe there will be another deal better another day. :)

For Family Home Evening we decided to treat ourselves to A&W and Take a drive around Greybull, and we talked about good deeds for our lesson. And gave examples of a good deed that we saw each other do that day. Cloe went and took a nap all by herself when mom said it was nap time. (a very good deed) Dakota was also a very good napper and didn't whine at mommy all day. Dad played with the girls and gave mom a little break and mom fixed a button on Dad's shorts.
2 comments:
Good finds! I like the fire house wind chime, too. Where did you get it? Anyway, all your talking about garage sales has started making me excited about this weekend (my parents's neighborhood is having a huge sale). Anything you want me to keep an eye out for?
Brenda, We got the Firehouse wind chime as a wedding gift, :) and I think it was from the Wulfs and I am still on the look for a coffee table that would be a really good buy maybe even something I could fix up. You'll have to text me a picture if you find anything good. :)
Post a Comment