
So, thursday I took dakota to the doctor for diarhea, rash, and she hadn't peed for two days. The doctor didn't even look at her and sent her straight to the ER. Of course, she was acting normal and vitals were okay so they just wanted to make sure she didn't have an infection and had to do a cathitor and it was horrible and then it took five hours of sitting there and then finally came back with nothing and sent me home with intsrctions to do the same thing I already had been doing and a cup to but the poo in. Nobody even came in to check on us the whole time. Hello my daughter is sick she could at least use something to drink finally when the doctor came back he said that the nurse brought her pedialite but she wouldn't take it which is a lie because nobody brought us anything. Luckily my mom stopped by and brought the girls something to eat and drink I was nausious when we finally left and to think I just wanted to know if she had a yeast infection and get some medicine and the stupid doctor wouldn't even see us. I know she has a yeast infection but the doctot barely peeked at the rash and then told me the description of a yeast infection which is exactly what it looked liked. I went and got some of my own medicine. And apparently, 6 weeks is when you should worry about diarrhea unless you're loosing weight. Thanks a lot ER....errrrrrrrr. Cloe did have fun taking some pics of us there.
5 comments:
awe. poor Dakota!
sounds like my visits to the doctors in Canada... :)
LOVE YOU!
Oh how sad, I think I would of just walked out. Is she feeling better yet? We are going to miss you in nursery tomorrow. Have a fun trip.
No fun! I hope she is feeling better.
How Frustrating!!
I hope she's doing better. She does not look well in that picture. Poor girl.
Post a Comment