Saturday, August 23, 2008

Snacktime

Here are the coasters that the girls made at pottery by you.  Dakota's is on the left and Cloe's is on the right.  I will feature my creation next week.
Dakota Enjoying a cheesecake topped GrahmCracker. The recipe is on the box it is pretty yummy!  She has a lovely mustache.

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

CUTE! :)

guess what!? I went to Color me Mine (sometimes I call it pottery by you and people get confused...) last night! my plate should be done on Weds! It was date night at color me mine and so breanne and I got a two for one deal. :) and we had the most interesting conversation with a young high school couple while we painted... it was fun! :) LOVE YO!

Brenny said...

Love the coasters -- such artists! Those cheesecake graham crackers look yummy.

Ruth said...

I love the coasters. They take after their mom's artistic side!!