Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gone

I had a doctor's apointment in Powell on Monday and had the truck all packed and moved to Casper. We did leave some packing and moving left for brent. He will also be moving out of stinky pinky and will be living in his parents camper for a month until the academy start Sept. 8. I will be living in Casper for the month of Aug. Brent will be coming here on his days off. So.....
The days of stinky pinky are going going......GONE!!!! My official due date is Feb. 26th but I will be having an ultrasound to make sure.

2 comments:

Trish said...

I'm glad you got to get out of your place early! Camping with kids isn't quite as relaxing is it? :o) I've heard it gets easier when they're like 5 or 6. That's when I actually start remembering going too, so that's what I'm hoping.

Brenny said...

Yea! No more stinky pinky!